- Support from show staff - I am the only professional photographer allowed at the event.
- Promote Truluck Photography throughout the show.
- Space for a booth with access to electrical outlets in a high foot traffic area for larger events.
- Printed up-to-date draw sheets before each class starts.
- Access to electrical outlets for strobes around the arena if strobes are required for the show.
What do I need from producers?
- High-quality show photos for exhibitors and producers. My gallery turnaround time is typically 48 hours depending on show size.
- A second photographer can be added to capture candids or video for an additional fee.
- Producers get 3 complimentary promotional images per day of event.
what does truluck photography offer?
You've put in the work and you want to show off your accomplishments. A show photographer is what you need. Truluck Photography is based out of El Paso, Texas, but travels all over the southwest to provide horse show and rodeo photography.
Services are available for official show photography and private client photography where allowed.
Truluck Photography also offers gorgeous wall art and custom albums to commemorate your partnership with your four-legged best friend. You can view artwork options here.
southwest horse show and rodeo photography